Arena Eventing Today

lisan

pets.webshots.com
A very chilly morning, but decided to get my bum in gear and sort the pony out and go.

Dressage, warmed up nicely, but was against the contact, could have been worse, nice free walk and a much better canter than last time. Got 44.

Back on the wagon while I walked the Jumping course, not sure I would remember 15 fences. Tacked up/Booted up and went to warm up, warmed up nicely.

Off we went, just had a pole on the SJ phase and flew round the xc phase, came in on time with a slightly hairy moment at the offset double of skinnies!

Very pleased with her, have to wait for photos to be up on the website as could'nt be bothered waiting in the queue.

Still a long way to go, but she is only 7mths off a racing yard, so lots of time to improve yet
grin.gif

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Looking forwards to seeing the pictures hun...

I am dying to come and see Ruby
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Never mind coming to see her, come and have a ride!!!

The comments on my dressage said :
Active and forward but not accepting the contact so a difficult ride today. When softer in neck and back, stronger and better established will have paces for a nice test.

Onwards and upwards
tongue.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looking forwards to seeing the pictures hun...

I am dying to come and see Ruby
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Never mind coming to see her, come and have a ride!!!

The comments on my dressage said :
Active and forward but not accepting the contact so a difficult ride today. When softer in neck and back, stronger and better established will have paces for a nice test.

Onwards and upwards
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is good constructive criticism... gives you things to work on and know what needs to be improved
smile.gif

Would love to come over when I get a bit of time. Hate these dark nights and mornings, makes my day feel so squashed!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Wow- What a change in 7 months. Well done
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Its not even that long, I gave her a month to settle in, have shoes on etc before I got on her, then we just started with some light hacking as she was so weak behind she could'nt trot properly! Just hard work trying to keep the weight on the skinny minnie now!