Arena top up suggestions on a budget

Oscar

Visit site
Hi, my sand and rubber school is getting deep in all this dry weather and we are on a water meter so irrigation systems are a no no. The rubber has all but disappeared into the sand, so I'm wondering if more rubber would work?

I've seen a video for installing clopf (carpet fibres) and it looks a right ball ache - also they say the product will fail if it's not kept wet, also you need a lot of equipment to install it so carpet fibres are out.

Help......

onemoretime

Visit site
Have a look at Roade Fibres. I saw them at Badminton and it looked really good. A lot of people seem to be happy with it and it stops the school riding deep.

Oscar

Visit site
Thanks, but I really want to avoid carpet fibres, as they need to well watered to work, this has been confirmed by a couple of companies now, otherwise the product works its way back on top of the surface and needs to be rotavated back in and we don't have the equipment.

Anyone tried x ride? Sounds like a good compromise

frannieuk

Visit site
I have xRide as a total surface and it's bloody excellent! As it is a topper also you wouldn't need to rotavate it in either - feel free to pm if you want more details; I put mine in in February and it's just got better and better.