Argh - kit/planning failure for first BE event tomorrow - help!

amycamycamyc

Visit site
Have just turned my house upside down looking for my white stock for my first BE event tomorrow. The thing has actually vanished. With my black jacket, the rules say I can wear a white stock/tie... Do they mean only a white tie, or will any colour do? Also I assume it would have to be a collared shirt...nwhich I would need to borrow off boyfriend!

Please could one of the wonderful eventing experts among you suggest what I should do? As I see it my options are:

A) beg/bribe/pray that a fellow competitor takes pity on the unprepared muppet hyperventilating in the corner and lends me a stock
B) buy one there (do they have stalls and stuff at Milton Keynes?)
C) find a local tack shop that would be open at 10am tomorrow... Any ideas?
D) just wear the incorrect dress and take the punishment. Would I be eliminated/prevented from starting? Or just marked down?

Looking on the bright side, At least the massive panic over the outfit is currently preventing me over thinking the actual riding part, which is also utterly terrifying!

Any help/advice massively appreciated!

titch

Visit site
There will most likely be a stall at Milton Keynes (usually Tiggas), I'm sure you'll be able to pick one up there :)

Get a good nights sleep and enjoy the day!

philamena

Visit site
Tiggas saddlery are at MK so you can just pick one up. I was up there today so they're definitely there. And if you can't buy one, I'm sure someone will gladly lend one. I lent my body protector to someone at Carlton who'd forgotten theirs, people borrow stuff all the time!