Argh!

Skhosu

Visit site
I have found the MOST perfect horse ever, from the phone convo (followin on from 'impossible to find?'')
It has competed a little to 2"9, good in all ways. quiet. good to hack etc. Medium build, 11 yrs old. gelding. 15.2hh. confidence giver. Not too expensive, sound, has a limit of probably 1m.
And you'll never guess.. 13 other callers and we ( our fault) aren't able to go see it til tuesday! It is so going to be sold by then!

RachelB

Visit site
Blimey, and I thought I was fussy taking three months!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

All you can do is keep your fingers crossed it's meant to be. I was planning on having one horse vetted until someone else bought her from under my nose (
shocked.gif
), but the next horse I went to see was so very meant to be mine, so I was very glad the first one was sold before I could have her vetted. I just kept telling myself there's only so much you can do, and if it's meant to be then it will.
Good luck!!!

Parkranger

Visit site
I agree - what is meant to be is meant to be - he does sound ideal but there are horses out there that match what you want.

I personally wouldn't pay too much attention to the 1m 'limit' - apparently my old horse wouldn't jump - ended up doing 4ft courses in the end......funny that!