arguments in the field

allijudd

Visit site
we introduced a shitland into the main herd which has both our horses in..(all the fatties!) and bless my dales had a new buddy...went everywhere together...could take rowan out bt not the shtland , rowan started herded everyone away from him.....then at 5pm rowan would forget about him and want to come in...

yesterday...said shitlands owner went to get him out...rowan decided to herd him away...said shitland tanked off and waited on the brow of the hill, rowan tanked off after him, livery following...apparently rowan couldnt stop, skidded into shitland and sent him bumbling down the hill
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
......(aparently rowan did have the grace to look embarresed!)
blush.gif

Shittie isnt hurt but is refusing to go near rowan..at all...even to the point of being in a different grazing feild to him(they have 2 feilds) and we brought them in tonight but shitland wouldnt go neaar him even when he went (i hope ) to apologise.

its given us a laugh for a few days....
smile.gif

i really didnt think that feild politics worked in that way....
blush.gif

allijudd

Visit site
in all honesty this is a lovely shittie...he just doesnt like matt the farrier..(but i think thats mutual!)

hes just learning to think like a horse.....he thought he was a dog....

clipclop

Visit site
A shetland?
Not bossing everyone around?
Neverrrrr!!!

I bet horses all around the world who have shared a yard with a Shetland are neighing "WOW, there is a god"!!

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Blizzard

Visit site
LOL yep we have a shetland but bless him with 8 other horses including a shire, well he just gets herded around, at least he can use them as a field shelter though....