Ariat Bromont Boots on Sale

Syrah

Visit site
at Somerford Park Saddlery :D

Reduced from £250 to £175 - bargain!

They've got quite a few pairs so if you're there for the 3 day event, definitely worth popping in there.

They've also got a sale on all Joules clothing too.

Love it when they've got events on there, the saddlery always puts something decent on sale. I have to give my cards to hubby though as I only live 5 mins down the road :rolleyes:

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
I had a quick look at their website and if anyone is in the market for a size 8.5 in chocolate with a regular fitting leg, then they're on sale for £120!! Pity I need the wider fitting or I'd have taken them.

WinniethePoo

Visit site
I just bought them from Eileen Douglas tackshop on ebay for £184.95 full calf, black. They arrived today and I have to say I'm seriously impressed - how the hell do they make a leather boot that is soo comfy from the word go? In fact, I'm so impressed, I really don't think I'm going to take them off, ever:eek:

WinniethePoo

Visit site
I just bought them from Eileen Douglas tackshop on ebay for £184.95 full calf, black. They arrived today and I have to say I'm seriously impressed - how the hell do they make a leather boot that is soo comfy from the word go? In fact, I'm so impressed, I really don't think I'm going to take them off, ever:eek:

With free 24 hr delivery too:D

Ladylina83

Visit site
The most AMAZING boots you will every buy !!

I will cry when mine die but they are showing no signs of it yet 4 winters in and still going strong - I even wear mine in the summer and just sweat it out lol