Ariat Bromont Dress Boot width sizing help please

Kallibear

Visit site
Does anyone have them/tried them and can tell me how the sizing for width comes up?

I'm fairly tall and slim and always had 'standard' width boots be a good fit, sometimes a little loose. The standard width fit Mountain Horse Supportive Riders were a good width and a little short. I've sadly lost them so need a replacement and am looking at the Ariats.

I've measured my legs and poured over the chart but it seems I need a 'full' (wide) fit, which seems unlikely. Having given up buying gaiters because the sizing never plays true when they arrive, I'm a bit sceptical!

So basically, are they a particularly narrow fitting boot or should I just go for the regular width and hope for the best?

And any ideas on height too? Most standard long boots are a little short.

Jnhuk

Visit site
Length, think they are usually on the long side. I needed heel wedges for the length with my Bromonts at first but if you email Ariat customer services they send you out some. I would probably go with the normal width fitting tbh if you have slim calves

oldie48

Visit site
I've got them in regular and my legs are quite slim and normally take a regular width. However, I don't think they are particularly high although my Brogini boots are about 1.5" shorter at the back and inside, also regular fit and I had to use use heel lifts until they had softened down a bit.