Ariat Bromonts...

express_75

Visit site
Bought a pair off eBay that had been worn once so excellent condition & I love them, however, I'm only 5'2 and they are quite high up on my leg, will they drop much with regular use or is it best to sell them on while they're still in this condition?

Jenna1406

Visit site
I have the risers that I got with the boots and have worn them a few times (too muddy at the moment to christen them properly) and the risers have helped alot. One boot has dropped quite a bit after only wearing a few times and the other has started too.

I love them.

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
I promise they will drop!! Mine were tight round the calf and too high at the back of the knee. I rode in them for 2 weeks and they dropped and they are the most comfy things in the world to ride in. So comfy that I have black insulated ones for winter and brown non insulated for summer!!! I am 5'4 so not the most massive and mine are regular height, medium calf.

Vanha12

Visit site
They will drop! and then you will have one of the comfiest pairs of boots you've ever had. I'm addicted to them and buy up a pair whenever there is a sale on.

Mince Pie

Visit site
Take them to a saddler and ask them to shorten them for you. I'm 5'3 and my boots were shortened but you would never know to look at them :)

supertramp

Visit site
I am 5ft 4, but i think my legs are pretty short, when i measured them it would mean the boots would be 2 inches too tall, would they still drop, i really fancy a pair, please say yes :)