Ariat Derwent H2O - opinions please

dreamcometrue

Visit site
Hi

My Toggi Canyon boots have finally had it after 2 years of constant wear. I loved them but am looking for a replacement and I although I would happily get another pair I would be interested to read opinions on Ariat Derwent H2O boots as I have heard such good things about Ariat boots.

Are they good for yard work and riding?

Are they comfortable?

Thanks

TrasaM

Visit site
My Toggi took ages to break in and the elastic and fabric both died after less than a year. So today I went and got my Xmas pressie :) ariat bromont. Quite excited about wearing them as they fit really well. sorry much help to you I know but wanted to share :)

GoPony

New User
Visit site
I treated myself to a pair two years ago and they are still going strong, I do treat them every week or two though. Waterproof through ankle deep mud twice a day and very comfy. :)

Grumpy Jewel

Visit site
Im currently rocking some seeland wellies which im loving. The sizings are very odd, im usually a 5, im in a 4 which is going to be far too big come single sock warmer weather, so a 3 would have been perfect. They are like a country boot, not actual wellies and are sooo comfy and very warm. Ariat will look after you though, keep your receipt and if you have any probs let them know.