Ariat Grassmere boots

nikCscott

Visit site
I'd say big

I ordered some and came on here all excited and received lots of posts saying they came up bit and to go down a size.

I managed to change order and they fit a dream - 2 years on still do!

You'll love them!

somethingillremember

Visit site
They come up big ( Im a trained Ariat person), Im usually a 5 1/2 but a 5 in Ariat is fine for me , I also have Dublin River boots and a 5 is fine as the 6 was way too big. If you can, try a pair on or buy from somewhere that you can return them. They are expensive but great boots and as long as you look after them , they last for ages . Dont forget Ariat boots come in half sizes as well.

bitlessbill

Visit site
That's interesting, I have the Grasmeres, Glaciers and Bromonts and my feet measure officially just over 5.5 so I always need a 6. I don't find any of my Ariats come up big. Funny innit I guess our perceptions are all different!

Last edited:

hiddentalents

Visit site
Not tried grasmeres on but ariats in general come up big, I'm usually a 6-7 (sometimes 8!) in shoes and boots, but my ariats are all on the smaller size (6) but have ridden comfortably in my friends size 5's.

kim75

Visit site
I'm a seven in all my other Ariat boots ie bromonts and short boots yet bought a 6 in my grassmeres , on my second pair now . Great boots very comfy