ARRGGHHHH new horse?????

S_N

Visit site
So mother has just walked in having been to the feed store to get sunflower seed for the birdies in the garden and hands me an advert that she saw (well her copied version - she didn't nick it, though was tempted!)

17.2hh Reg SHB(GB) 7rs old Bright bay gelding
Statesman Red Sport, by Maximillian Salut
Been there and done it - jumps, hunts, dressage

She wants me to go and see it!! ARRRGGGHHH I want to, but I just don't need another horse atm....... I also don't want to waste the sellers time.... AARRGGHHHHHHH What to do???? HELP!!!

Tia

Visit site
Decide whether you want to buy another and if you do then go and see it - if you aren't considering purchasing, then don't.

I don't like timewasters.....so I would say this, LOL!! BUT.....would you be a timewaster?? Perhaps when you see said horse, you may fall in love and just have to have it!

S_N

Visit site
I could never be a timewaster - hence my dilema! When I went with my sister to see the hundreds of horses that we did, before we found her the right one, it was often the case of "Sorry, we won't waste anymore of your time by riding him/her".

Think I might pop up to the feed store myself and take a look at the pic - apparantly it's a superb jumping pic!

It's probably sold anyways!

Tia

Visit site
Why don't you try running a search on Google - he may have been advertised online somewhere.....OR you might see a picture of him on the Internet somewhere.

S_N

Visit site
Always want more horses!!

What woudl I do with it? Showing (if good enough), dressage and get my confidence back jumping. Mind you, don't suppose it would mind if was just a happy hack - horses don't tend to have ambition do they?!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you try running a search on Google - he may have been advertised online somewhere.....OR you might see a picture of him on the Internet somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

BRILLIANT idea!!

Bosworth

www.ballhillequestrian.co.uk
Go for it - he maybe the one orse that you are waiting for and just think you have the saddle for him so you won't have to sell that one. breed lines sound good and who are you riding at the moment?

S_N

Visit site
Thin air - don't have ponio to ride now......... think I will call them tomorrow - the saddle is on ebay atm, if it sells, it sells, if not..........