Arrr, never going to buy a horse I have to wait for again!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Arrr, never going to buy a horse I have to wait for again!

Background, brought Bodey (4 year old coloured thing) but he isn’t broken. So decided to leave him where I brought him from for 4 weeks so they could back him for me (100% trust them!), he is coming home on the 23rd but it’s doing my head in waiting! I want him now, arrr……..

Never going to buy a horse I can‘t have straight away again! Luckily I have Blacks to keep me sane!

Good news is though is that he has already had the saddle introduced and is lunging in a bridle like a pro. Saw him last Saturday and he was wonderful!

Sorry just had to say!!!!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Hey you!

Blacks is absolutely wonderful, he just makes me smile! I had a great lesson on him on Saturday and we have even done a bit more jumping, woo, hoo! He is so much more willing then Otto ever was!

Gem is still having her sleep problems on and off. She now has a camera in her stable so that we can see if it’s sleep depravation. Riding wise she is very full of it though, so all right in herself!

How’s Sky?

Scoopy

Visit site
Ohhhhhhhhhh so glad boys and girlies are ok !

Sky is fine, having a bit of a holiday in a 20 Acre field full of grass, he is still growing, over 17hh now, but not confirmed as i ran away, but i will prob bring him back early jan into full work, also i have had to get a new girth, his new nick name is chunky or fat boy slim, but generally he needs more time to grow up, and you know me he can have all the time in the world !
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
I dont know how you are doing it
shocked.gif

I went to see my horse on the Monday and brought her home on the Saturday, the wait was aganising (sp) and i couldn't sleep all week LOL. Dont know how your gonna do it for 4 weeks.

At least you can go and see him when you want though and it will make it all the more special when he arrives
smile.gif

KatB

Visit site
Ah, but good things come to those who wait...
grin.gif
he is going to be brilliant! So the wait will be worth it! I had to wait 3 weeks for G to be shipped over, so know how frustrating it is!!

Blackie is sucha dude! Pleased he's going well...
grin.gif

kirstyfk

Visit site
WE bought a horse who had a virus so we couldn't have him for 6 weeks! (he didn't have a virus when we first went to see him - but he was so unfit my sister only took him for a walk down the road!