Arthritis Supplement

Skye24

Visit site
Hello ?

I’m looking to put my older pony on a good joint/arthritis supplement, and wanted to ask opinions on which people have found to be the best one?
Thanks

Griffin

Visit site
Feedmark joint supplements always seem to work very well in my experience and are often on offer. I currently have my mare on Acti-Vet and she is much happier. Devil's Claw is also helpful (as long as you're not competing).

lynz88

Visit site
I've heard good things about devils claw but haven't tried it myself. Boswellia made a difference for mine but unfortunately he needs a daily bute. Boswellia did get him to about 75/80% of where bute gets him so I think thats a good sign but it also made him super chilled and dozey.

I'm personally skeptical of glucosamine - I've never seen any particular difference but each horse is different.

Connemara24

Visit site
Boswellia is fantastic, have both my horses on it, not stiff any more when I pick up legs ect, also old horse who was field sound but still a little off is now completely sound, 25 and not on any pain relief.

Zoeypxo

Visit site
i have been feeding my horse boswellia and premier flex plus for the last 4ish years.
Recently i ran out and thought id see if i noticed any difference, absolutely nothing changed so im not sure in my case how effective these supplements were.
ive tried devils claw & tumeric also with no change

fankino04

Visit site
Mines recently started on equimins which seems to be working well (a little too well in fact as I don't like her flat out galloping to the gate when she spots me lol). It's got devil's claw in it so no good if competing though.