As I am so crap at searching for stuff (help)?

CAYLA

Visit site
I am looking for custom made dog id tags (I am spending a fortune having tags made for rescues going out (with specifc txt on) I dont use the bog standard post code and name malarky, I want specific txt and would be nice to use our logo on the tag.
I thinking a metal one would be nice but the plastic ones the Dogs trust do with (I am chipped on) would be ok aslong as I can still have my txt on. Obs I want more than "I am chipped" on it:rolleyes::p

I know we should ask that new (owners) have tags made up when they collect their new dog but not all are organised enough and only a handful have done it, I would rather be on the safe side and have an id tag attached b4 they leave us (just to be on the safe side).

long and boring zZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, whos knows of any tag making companies? not the ones you just get a bog standard choice and they engrave for you (like I am doing now).

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Its not because you are crap at searching its because you cannot be arsed:Dhttp://www.indigocollartags.com/

I love these, I got sick and tired of my dogs pinging the normal ones off, if they stayed on then they were unreadable.

I dont know whether I had them when you met my dogs but they lie flat and they are guaranteed for the lifetime of your pet. They are as fresh as the day I bought them and Im always getting compliments about them. I think Blackcob recommended them when I asked on here.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Yes we have bells on Pip our Lancashire Heelers collar it was a lesson I learned years ago with my old Heelers. They used to hunt the hedges and as they were small I needed to know where they were. I always put on 3 so if they lost 1 or 2 I still had a fighting chance of knowing where they were.:D They are about 60p each in the local pet shop and come in a variety of colours.

CAYLA

Visit site
http://pspettags.com/your-own-design/your-own-design-2-pet-name-tag/
these guys do your own image on one side (for your logo) they also run a rescue centre scheme. http://pspettags.com/more/rescue-centres/ I would think the other option would be to contact one of the large pet tag suppliers and ask them what they can do for you

Ah thankyou everyone...I knew you would look for me;):p the 2nd link above is very interesting I will contact them, i would like our logo on, it looks cool and took me ages to design;)

I did honestly look:rolleyes: DG is just being mean...notice how she produced the expensive ones that her posh dogs wear:rolleyes: we are not all millionaires you know DG:rolleyes::p and do you not have to use specific thin collars with this or a certain width? the are cool for my own dogs...... but not rescue im trying to save money hre woman:eek::p

CAYLA

Visit site
Try Ebay -I expect to pay no more than £2 inc. postage for one with custom engraving both sides.

I have been getting them there, but they only do offers now and again and takes me ages to find them, I have just ordered a bulk as they where £1 each and 95p delivery for as many as you like:eek:, silver and engraved both sides, but we have rehomed so many dogs latery I am going through the at a stupid rate. some are ****** and the letters/colour rub off:mad:
I bet logoed ones will be a fortune anyways.:(
If these £1 ones come back ok i may end up ordering about 100 at a time:D