Asbo for horses

Tempi

Visit site
Blossy takes my farriers tools out of his belt whilst hes shoeing her and drops them on the floor - she dropped one on his foot once
blush.gif
blush.gif

Alibear

Visit site
blimey most farrier I know would wallop a horse that did that and I don't blame them. But there again I know a few horse owners who have thought about doing similar to their farriers
blush.gif

moon_drop

Visit site
Lol

We had the Farrier on monday and maddie was really naughy she was almost sat on him at one point. he was haffing and paffing like a dragon, by the time he had finished her, he said what have I done to upset her today, I said you were late again lol. If he just would spend a little more time being nice to her, a pat or just say hello to her before he starts and not just come in and go strate to pick her leg up she might not play him up so much hehe!!!!! Farrier's should know horses have good days and bad days, it just happends that our one comes on the bad days lol

sorona

Visit site
My daughter used to have a little mare that used to undo the farriers belt so his chaps would drop off, lol!! He had rather a gorgie bum too, lol!