assisted livery, how much?

Ibblebibble

Visit site
as title , how much would you expect to pay for assisted livery? ie; feed and turnout in the morning, hay put in field. mucking out and bringing in owner expected to do.

sam_

Visit site
I pay £50pw for assisted livery which includes mucking out mon-thurs, turning out/bringing in mon-fri haylage included and the use of facilities. I buy my own feeding and shavings

kaiserchief

Visit site
I pay £1.50 per day on top of my standard livery bill to have my pony brought in, feet picked out, a fresh haynet hung and rug changed if required.

Spot_On

Visit site
Depends what you include. Some around here are literally bring in with hooves picked out or turnout (if you leave turnout rug on).... some are brought in, hooves picked out, brushed/hosed off and rugs changed.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Ibblebibble - how much are YOU saving her on fuel each time she doesn't have to come up to lob hers out?
That is at least what you ought to charge daily as 'mates rates'

Not sure what you meant about the hay & feed - are you supplying?
If so, how much are you using?
A std small bale is at least £5 per bale currently & you'd be using more than 1 a week at present.

ihatework

Visit site
Completely variable !!

At my yard it is £90 a week. It includes all hay & feed plus giving hay/feed am&pm. Includes a to or bi plus rugs. Includes sorting out vet/farrier. Essentially everything bar muck out and bedding.

Cazzah

Visit site
I pay £35 per week for TO/FI, feeding (I provide hay/feed), skip out Mon - Fri. Basic facilities - currently just stables/fenced area in field for schooling but arena nearing completion.

Ibblebibble

Visit site
Ibblebibble - how much are YOU saving her on fuel each time she doesn't have to come up to lob hers out?
That is at least what you ought to charge daily as 'mates rates'

Not sure what you meant about the hay & feed - are you supplying?
If so, how much are you using?
A std small bale is at least £5 per bale currently & you'd be using more than 1 a week at present.
I buy in round bales of hay for £20 a bale and use about 1 a week but i have 3 of mine to feed too and 2 of mine both at double the amount hers does. I buy in the feed too and hers is only given a token feed to keep him quiet while mine are fed.