Aston have put on another days eventing in Aug...

Harrie123

Visit site
Aston Le Walls have kindly put on an extra day of eventing on Wed 8th Aug for the intermediate and advances.

They have also re opened the Novice entries for the Friday....

http://www.bdwp.co.uk/aw3/

Its very kind of them to let us trash their land again! And very good of them & BE for being so flexible.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
I just wish they would post the ballot for Saturday so we knew whether we needed to enter on of the other options that we have that weekend! I did wonder if they would try and be clever and shift entries around and do some day before dressage so they didn't have to ballot the Saturday? I can't see that is has re-opened mind you, the entry tab is not coming up for me!

BeckyD

Visit site
I just wish they would post the ballot for Saturday so we knew whether we needed to enter on of the other options that we have that weekend! I did wonder if they would try and be clever and shift entries around and do some day before dressage so they didn't have to ballot the Saturday? I can't see that is has re-opened mind you, the entry tab is not coming up for me!

Likewise re the BE90 ballot. Need to know asap so can enter alternatives, if needed. At least there is plenty else on that weekend.

glencol370

Visit site
That does not help the 96 of us that were balloted out of the CIC *** at Hartpury and need a qualification. I was also waitlisted at Barbury and did not get a run. Now having to consider the long drive to Blair Castle. Can anyone explain what FEI level of points they use when balloting?

Tiggy012

Visit site

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Ballot is up - I made it through - phew - have you?

Yes! Their first BE100 :eek:

We did do their event practice day yesterday and they flew both the show jumping and the XC for a brilliant double clear but it will still be a big ask as jockey has never done one and the mare had never evented until we bought her and wouldn't go near a fence as recent as April but they really seem to be flying now so fingers crossed :)

BeckyD

Visit site
Yes! Their first BE100 :eek:

We did do their event practice day yesterday and they flew both the show jumping and the XC for a brilliant double clear but it will still be a big ask as jockey has never done one and the mare had never evented until we bought her and wouldn't go near a fence as recent as April but they really seem to be flying now so fingers crossed :)

Fantastic! Good luck. Will you be at Carlton as well?