Attack on a shetland

PiebaldHorse

Visit site
I dont understand some people, how can they get pleasure from that. Saying that, why has it taken 2 attacks for the people to tighten security??

Personally with me, i would bring my horse in at night, I dont think I could sleep knowing my horse was in a field, and vunerable to these sickos.

Near me there was a case of a horse being attacked by a gang of lads, they tried to cut its hoof off!!!

Another was a german shepherd was set of fire! Poor dog died, still sickens me to think of it.

Is it just me, or is cruelty on the up and more open??

Toadeyes

www.hamletshouse.co.uk
Aw, poor little thing
frown.gif

Its scarey to think what sort of mind actually enjoys tormenting a defenceless animal.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Definatly agree with you!!

Thing is i spose if its in a stable its got even less chance of getting away from these thugs.

I cant understand it either, some of the things you hear are totally sick!!

I remember when i was little our horses being shod by pellet guns by a group of boys hiding in the woods next to our field. One of the horses had to have the vet called coz of a massive puncture wound from it.

Thats just mild though compared to some of the things that go on

GTs

Visit site
I think the words of the family/RSPCA are a bit dramatic - it is not like the Shetland was hurt. The reality is, if the pony shows it was more sabotage than anything else.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
lol at the defenceless as well... shetlands? I pity the people that try to get near the shetlands I've known!!!

TBH, I have no qualms about booby trapping perametre fences. They can't complain cos they shouldn't be going through the fences. And hopefully you might catch one of the buggers.