Auctions/Horse sales

RubyR

Visit site
There are horse sales at Lordsbridge Farm, Barton, Cambridgeshire. They are run by John Dyer Auctioneers. I think there is a sale on Fri 17th November. There seems to be a sale there once a month.

meandmyself

Visit site
You might need to be a bit more spercific. What sort of thing is she(?) looking for?

York and Melton both have monthly sales, I think.

seza

Visit site
Brightwells at the end of the month - some very nice horses! Catologue is on line for those who wish to look.

Thistle

Visit site
Cambridge sales at Lordsbridge will be the nearest given that you are in Hertford. They are just outside a village called Barton on the A603 SW of Cambridge. Never usually anything of quality there just a mixed bag of sorry cases. You can pick up some tack bargains though.

Go up A10 to Royston, take A505 round bypass toward Baldock at next roundabout turn right to Bassingbourn. Continue up A1198 until big roundabout and turn right toward Wimpole. Lordsbridge is on left opposite the sattallite dishes about 5 miles.

tabithakat64

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You might need to be a bit more spercific. What sort of thing is she(?) looking for?

York and Melton both have monthly sales, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is looking for something 3 years old upwards, possibly broken something showy and not too heavy around 15.2hh. Basically something that she can keep and school on for a year but that will sell easily. she's looking to spend as little as possible and a maximum of about £1500
smirk.gif
(personally I think she's hoping for a non-existant bargin)

Thanks everyone for your replies so far