Aussie all rounder sheet

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Just wondering whether one of these would work as a poo proof stable sheet. I need a lw sheet for the stable that poo wont soak through when my delightful hipo chooses to lie in his own poo and squish it down, hard! Blurb says they are water resistant! Anyone used them in the stable

Leo Walker

Visit site
It’ll do a reasonable job. Better than a summer sheet. Not as good as a 600d waterproof sheet

This, they are water resistant but it will look filthy and horrible straight away. They get stained and marked just from normal turnout. But as IHW says they will better than a cotton sheet.

Reactions: TPO

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Thanks both, maybe I just need to find a decent no fill turnout sheet then, I think itll drive me nuts if it gets too stained and filthy, itll spend more time being washed than being worn. Any ideas anyone, must be as lw as poss as he is a warm horse, desnt really need a rug but is just so filty and disgusting, he literally stinks of poo when he gets up in the morning and I cant bear to ride him smelling of poo :)

ihatework

Visit site
Thanks both, maybe I just need to find a decent no fill turnout sheet then, I think itll drive me nuts if it gets too stained and filthy, itll spend more time being washed than being worn. Any ideas anyone, must be as lw as poss as he is a warm horse, desnt really need a rug but is just so filty and disgusting, he literally stinks of poo when he gets up in the morning and I cant bear to ride him smelling of poo :)

Try the cheaper amigo’s (Mios) - the summer versions. You could even remove the satin lining to just leave the shell if your horse doesn’t rub and is warm.