Aviform - Suppleaze Progen

Maz55

Visit site
Hi ive been using aviform suppleaze 4:10;10 for some time with good results but aviform have suggested that as my horse has mild arthritic changes the suppleaze progen may be a better option for her. Has anyone used this and can comment on it - good or bad? Thanks

Bionic Boy

Visit site
I have been using the Suppleaze Gold for years now. It made a massive difference when he first went on it, he has had a broken elbow and got arthritis in every corner. We only hack out 2 or 3 times a month. I did think about changing when the Progen came out. I rung Aviform who have a really good customer service and after the conversation I didn't think it was worth the change to him. I guess it depends on how bad the arthritic changes are and what you plan to do on your horse.

Visit site
Suppleaze Progen has meant my arthritic mare is now off her Danilon, dosage was 5 sachets over 7 days. She still will be unlevel if she had to do 10mt circles but flys off in her field when i turn her out in the morning - much happier horse. I have tried Forcyte and other products on her and none have worked as well as this. The customer service is excellent as well.

Maz55

Visit site
Suppleaze Progen has meant my arthritic mare is now off her Danilon, dosage was 5 sachets over 7 days. She still will be unlevel if she had to do 10mt circles but flys off in her field when i turn her out in the morning - much happier horse. I have tried Forcyte and other products on her and none have worked as well as this. The customer service is excellent as well.
Interesting thanks at what dose?