aww.... love my Stallion...

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
Well ive been in my new house 3 months now, and not took the stallion out, been SO busy, but he does live out 24/7 next to the 2 mares and 3 yearlings, and they can touch over the fence... which is 100 times better than most stallions over here that are stable 24/7

so tonight decided it was time to take him for a walk in-hand down the lane, I expected a few fireworks as he dont like the mares out of his sight... but nope, he wandered with me, loose lead line, as good as gold, took him in the stubble field and let him have a trot round on the lunge, let him have a graze and walking him back... and what an angel, only whinnied when his mum Freckles shouted him, and then he was good... awww... love that horse...

now his mum on the other hand I rode out yesterday... stroppy bugger, whinnying, trying to stop, (in her dreams) took her in the stubble field for a bit of schooling, and she was a handful, then stopped for a chat with the neighbours on the way back, and she would not stand still, talk about ants in her pants... then trying to jog.. (another 'in her dreams')

hard to believe they are so different... though I have to say I do love riding her, she is fun.. and he is so laid back... but I do need to get on him again, not ridden him for ages, but hes only 4 (5 in August) so a couple more inhand walks then ill get on.....

ps.. both Appaloosas