Axiom 1800 turnout

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Has anyone got one?
I'm looking for a combo turnout the tougher higher denier the better and this is one of the highest I've come across. On a budget as it's for a rug rippers best friend!
How do they come up size wise and are they tough?

Kat

Visit site
They are amazing rugs, I have one and love it, my friend has one too and she is also a huge fan. My mare wears the same size as she does in premier equine. They are fairly generous, bigger than derby house or amigo but not huge.

The neck is shorter than a premier equine, but just as deep and long in the body. The tail flap is huge which is lovely.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Ok, That's good to know. I know he needs better quality but spending out on a Premier Equine and it still getting wrecked would be soul destroying!
He's currently in a Mark Todd but its only 600d and I've spent the same on repairs than I did buying it!- and its now ripped again!

Toffee44

Visit site
Love mine have the 1800 HW Fullneck.

Generous sizing and never rubbed my mares mane :) had it 4 years now. Reproofes first time this year purely because she's living out. So thought I had better make sure :)

Kallibear

Visit site
I've got quite a few and highly recommend them. Excellent quality and not expensive. Generous deep fit although the length is fairly standard.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I bought two of these last winter and they are true to size. I was very pleased with the quality, especially for the money.

Janovich

Visit site
Echo all of the above,...I have one of the full neck mediumweight turnouts and they are a dream!..and yes they are generous in sizing, but not over big. I was very pleased with my purchase. :)

3OldPonies

Visit site
Another positive vote here.

My oldie has a full neck Axiom, it's a generous not massive fit, so is ideal as I can layer if need be. It's been pretty tough as well, although he has managed to get a rip in the bottom of the neck where he caught it on a blackthorn bush. Even so, I've been really pleased with it and the waterproofing is really standing up well.

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
LOVE my Axiom turnouts and wish they made them in more weights! I think they fit better on a slightly chunkier horse, they are a bit like Weatherbeetas when it comes to fit IMO. I find the shoulders are spacious and I really like that the necks on the combos are really roomy! They are also super tough and never leak, at least according to my experiences.

asmp

Visit site
Also bought one after my youngster kept biting and ripping my oldies rugs. It's survived so far (touch wood)! Very pleased with it and the sizing is generous. Would like one now in a light weight!