B&H in their new home

S_N

Visit site
Oooo who's over there?
1sttimeout002.jpg

HEEEELLLLLOOOOOO!!!
1sttimeout003.jpg

Will take more later! Spent the morning putting up electric fencing!

lennysmith

Visit site
Naww B doing her protective Mummy bit! They both look wonderful. Wow look at that lovely grass!!!! Mine would kill for that!!

S_N

Visit site
I don't think that B could believe it!! Am very glad that I gave her some ACP, stopped her hooning around!

ruscara

Visit site
I loved the vids! They looked so relaxed and happy. It was obviously as windy where you are as it is here - and the disembodied voices were quite spooky 'Good girl'!
laugh.gif

S_N

Visit site
Yes, we are lucky down here in Cornwall, it's still lovely and green everywhere! Though it wasn't green in their old field
Monday12thJune001.jpg

Hence why I have been feeding them ad lib hay and plenty of readigrass in preparation for moving to this grazing! They will be in at night for a while - just to be safe....

Theresa_F

Visit site
Lovely field - mine would love to come and assist with that grass - here in Essex we have a dried up cracked clay pit with scrubby brown grass.

Cairo and Chancer would make great field mates - Cairo is so gentle and Chancer would play for hours with no damage.

spaniel

Visit site
Hector looks more and more like a superstar each time I see him, he has managed to grow even more.
laugh.gif

New place looks fabulous.