B.S.P.S. SHP people PLEASE look!!!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Been meaning to put this post up for a while, but keep forgetting...

Does anyone know/remember a 15hh chestnut with flaxen mane/tail SHP called Caigers Golden Flute???

I started him off as a 4/5/6yr old and Qualified him for HOYS as a SHP, as well as BSPS summer champs WHP & SHP.. i then sold him as a 6yr old to the people who own Ascot Horseboxes (can remember the name, but not how to spell it, will find out later).. don't think she could ride him (he was a trickey bugger) and they then sold him on, but i don't know who too... I then heard he came 2nd and Res. Champ. SHP at HOYS (can't remember year, but not that long ago).. the winner a couple of weeks later was disqualified due to being over hight.. which officially made him Champion SHP at HOYS....
Never heard anything more about him after that.. apart from that he might of been PTS because they couldn't really ride him (he was a little [****])... i was just wondering if anyone know more about him... he was a fairly hight profile pony for a while?????

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Not heard of him (but I don't "do" ponies) - will put your post in Show Ring as they are more likely to have come across him. Sounds like one to remember! How long ago are you talking about?

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Can't remember exactly, but i think we sold him to the Guillambert's (found out how to spell name) in about '97/'98 (as a 6yr old).. they would of had him for let's say 2/3 seasons, when he would have been sold on to the next people (surname starting with a 'B' poss.)
I remember being told a girl called Mel Peckham (Packham?) had been riding him for a bit, as well as a boy called James Bonham (as well as girl who owned him, with surname starting with a 'B')...
I saw his photo in H&H with this new family, as they had won the 13hh 14hh and 15hh SHP classes at some big show, not too sure, but i'm guessing sometime between '00/'03... Sorry, when it comes to dates, my mind is crap!!!
As for when he came 2nd (ended up a few weeks later 1st) at HOYS.. is there anyway i can look up results on internet?? to find out the exact year?? might help with things a bit (as well as the name of the people who owned him)...

Thanks for putting the post out there on other forums tho!!!
smile.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Ohhh, progress!!
grin.gif

So when he qualified in '03, did he win/come second?? Where did you find that bit of info out Boss??

We had always been keeping an eye out for our old ponies.. Parcside Harper being the other one (anyone heard of him????)
But for some reason haven't heard anything of Flute in ages!! On top of that hearing something about him being PTS, i just like to know if he is infact still with us or not!?!?!
frown.gif

fjudge

Visit site
Was he a 14hh whp?? If so, the Farrar-Fry's had him a few years ago. Did ok with him, but dont know he he passed away or was sold on. I don't think they have him now though. x

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Which one do you remember competing down your way?? (Can't be Parcside Harper, as we know where he has been all along)..
I kinda remember an Adam being mentioned in connection with Caigers Golden Flute tho??