B was a star today (maybe that should ....

S_N

Visit site
...be yesterday, looking at the time)

She looked beautiful, so glossy and I never even had time to bath her - just scrubbed her white socks! I suppose the last 6 weeks of strapping her am & pm have helped!

Took her (& H, obvioulsy) to the SHB(GB) mare grading that was held at Etheridge Farm Stud in Dorset. Travelled up on Monday, stayed there over night and graded this am, stayed for a fabulous lunch and came home this pm!

Her grade sheet will follow in the post and as soon as I get conformation (should be in the next couple of weeks) of who her mother's mother was, then she will be able to move up the stud book (Due to this hole in her pedigree, she is now in the Foundation Stud Book, but once found, she will be moved up to the Main Stud Book!)

Saw some really stunning youngsters and if I decide to breed to another TB and not a WB next year, then I think that Roviris will be the one! Ann Basset and Tony Wareham (Roviris' owners) think it will be a lovely match and I was delighted to overhear a lot of praise for Hector (made my day tbh!).

I'm gonig to bed now and I'm not getting up tomorrow - ponies are out - so Iill catch you all later
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Well done, was wondering how you got on!!

Of course they liked Hector, who wouldn't?!

If it was anything like at The Grange, you will be out for the count for most of tomorrow too, but pat on the back time I think!!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Sounds like you had a great day!!

I totally second the choice of Roviris. We have had a few at my place by him, out of two different mares. They were all lovely foals - and have grown in to super horses. All three (or could have been four) were out of chestnut mares - but were bays themselves. Not sure if that was coincidence or if Rovi throws mainly bays. But it may interest you to know anyway.

S_N

Visit site
LOL - how come it took 5hrs to get there, but only 3 to get back
crazy.gif
confused.gif
Maybe it's all downhill from Dorset to Cornwall
grin.gif
grin.gif

I am shattered this am - have a blinding headache too!

It was hillarious when I was loading them up, Mum was a head of me getting the ramp down and I had H on my left and B on my right (now he's big, I usually lead them the other way around) and I realised that this was the way round that they needed to be to travel, so I thought I'd give loading them together a try and kicked on up the ramp, with both ponies in tow - BRILLIANT!! Got a small round of applause for that
grin.gif
grin.gif
Hector is a seasoned pro at this travelling lark now
grin.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
My horse has Roviris as his grandfather - I love him has real presence.