Baby born in class room!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Not really... I take it you didn't go to a Catholic school??
tongue.gif
smile.gif

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
I think its a bit sad that this has made the headlines before anyone knows the full facts.
Shes not the youngsest child to ever give birth, when I heard it on the radio this morning I missed the age. They were speaking with such urgency that I thought she might have been 8 years old.
Shes obviously been in fierce denial of the fact she is pregnant, probably has no one to talk to at home. The conception may even have been due to rape or similar.

goeslikestink

www.hozhatz.co.uk
sounds very young i did hear it - when debs was at school there was 3 pregnant girls her class -- then at that time they were 12--
this being 11years ago-- i blame the parents a lot of people blame the school for eduction on sex education - but really and truely that done at home the school is only there to enchance education be it sex or normal educational things-- same to with drugs when i was at school there wa only a couple -- and as for sex things deceases i mean there was only a couple them to-- now its hard drugs and aids -- i dont know what screas me most-- but if i was the mother of the child that had the baby i think out of the last three i mention - baby is easier to live with as its at least it healthy--and not a drug or aids ---
as for the school it happens to the best and in all schools
there is no deterant to socialy standards anymore like - punsihment be it corperal captial -- or a good slap from a parent its all so many rights ------ in the way-- i knwo some are ight -- but nothing wrong with athick ear and in bed at a sensible time for the age you are--------

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes - I blame the eduction myself
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well yes but...

[ QUOTE ]
the school is only there to enchance education be it sex or normal educational things..

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif

tw1nn1ejo

Visit site
Blimey what is this world coming too
shocked.gif

It's bad enough having Swindon with Englands highest pregancy rate but having a baby in school infront of pupil is just mad!

Poor children
crazy.gif