Baby P sentences - they just don't seem long enough.

BBH

Visit site
The mother must serve at least 5 yrs
The Lodger must serve at least 3 years
The boyfriend who also raped a two year old must serve at least 10 years
frown.gif

Bustermartin

Visit site
Surely the judge could have imposed longer sentences? I cannot believe that these are the maximum he could give under the law!

muffinino

Visit site
The sentences themselves are longer, 'indefinately' is the word used for the mother's, the boyfriend got 12 for Baby P and life for raping a two year old girl. Report here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8055340.stm

But I agree, the minimum served sentences should be life
mad.gif
Actually, they should just be shot. But apparently the mother is 'sorry' and suffers everyday for what happens. Well, that's alright then
mad.gif

M_G

Visit site
Shooting is too good for them, they should be treated the same way they treated poor poor baby P..... These cases make me wish I had gone into social work

BBH

Visit site
TBH if we had socially responsible people in this country we wouldn't need as many social workers. Social workers could be used to advise and support people not mop up the carnage these types of people create. We need to rid ourselves of this feral underclass and create a society where people know right from wrong and are made to take responsibility for themselves. And we need a justice system with teeth.

jotesh

Visit site
I'm sorry but my view is life for a life! Its a disgrace. That poor child suffered under the hands of those three and never stood a chance :-(

BBH

Visit site
I never thought I would say it but yes I agree. It seems there are some crimes so heinous that there is no redemption, especially the skank that raped that poor child aswell .

M_G

Visit site
I agree with you totally however we are not going to get rid of these types of people while they are allowed to freely breed (god I sound like Hitler)

BBH

Visit site
LOL its the fault of the welfare state imo. It has become acceptable for generations of families to have no work or desire to work and when people have no purpose in life they often turn to deviance to fill their day. Unfortunately this deviance can result in the vulnerable being abused.

The worry for the future though is that this underclass have bigger families than those who have to decide if they can afford kids, and in the longer term society will have more and more social problems caused by these people.

M_G

Visit site
I have always said make people work for dole money, whether its cleaning streets, cutting grass, getting rid of grafiti.

The real wasters would soon want a proper job (god I am Hitler)

BBH

Visit site
LOL we'll be Hitler together then. Surely someone somewhere needs to realise we can't carry on like this though.

M_G

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LOL we'll be Hitler together then. Surely someone somewhere needs to realise we can't carry on like this though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shall we start up our own party for the next election we could be the realist party

BeckyDiamond

Visit site
I'd join the Realist Party!

Completely agree it's the benefits system that causes the majority of problems in our society and that, coupled with a weak justice system, will always leave the vulnerable at risk

I just don't understand how people can behave like it? They just can't be human imo ... makes me sick

MooMoo

Visit site
I know they said indefinately but if shes "no longer a threat to children" she'll be released
frown.gif

It makes me wonder just how far someone would have to go to actually have the maximum sentence imposed.

Evil woman should be sterilised. As should that rapist monster that was their lodger.