Baby pony has her first long hack by herself and is a star :D

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Well S and I went for our first epic hack all by ourselves :D She didnt have the greatest of confidence out hacking when I first started riding her and anything from a bike to a driveway gate to a tree stump had her planted in the middle of the roads shaking and sweating and squeaking bless her :eek: :(

So we started floowing D out with DM as company for me :D Now she got really good and was happy to follow along so we kept going the longer hacks with him and I took her the same shorter one by myself. Now we have been doing the same hack now for 4 weeks and frankly Im bored and shes anticipating everything and is going well so decided to change it up abit and see how we got on :)

Our usual hack is around 45mins both on and off road but today we were out for a good 2 hrs and used all gaits and even popped a few fallen logs that hadnt been cleared since the bad storms :D

She was a star we only had one plant but no shaking, or sweating or squeaking just stood for 5 mins and let her count all the scary sheep in the pen then we crept past whilst making sure the pony munching sheepies stayed where they were :eek: :p She was hilarious then once we were past she forgot all about them :rolleyes: :cool:

So a very happy BB and one very clever baby S very proud of her today :D

So pics :p

IMG-20120329-00005.jpg

IMG-20120329-00007.jpg

IMG-20120329-00009.jpg

IMG-20120329-00013.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120329-00018.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120329-00021.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120329-00024.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120329-00026.jpg

Pedantic

Visit site
Excellent, I love the "from the riders view" type pics and vids, she sounds a real nice sausage :) ,most of your pics I'm thinking CANTAAAAAAAAAAARRR :D

Tilda

Visit site
Ooooh lovely well done baby pony :) I took my 'black beastie' out for my first proper solo hack for 5 years today he was brilliant and I look like this :D

Trinity Fox

Visit site
Well done lovely to hear I have a black beastie baby just backed fell who will be flying solo soon, also have a bigger bay thing who I think is going to be more hairy of a ride.:eek:

Lovely pics and a great post sure you are very proud.:)

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Thank you PP and TF :D

The hacking is fabulous and on national heritage sites so lots to see and some gorgeous views buildings and castles :D

I'm hoping we have turned a corner with her hacking and riding in general, she has come on sooo well in 8weeks very proud x