Back out competing again finally!

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
Bunny (Lambrigg Playgirl) is back in work (finally) and 2 weeks ago she went out jumping again at Barton. The clear round was rather sticky but she was back to her old self in the Novice coming a respectable 3rd. Yesterday we bit the bullet and jumped the Novice and Open. Due to a sat nav malfunction, I got 'lost' after fence 8 and had to circle back round, to jump the last two fences which she happily popped over. It was the first Open she's ever done and her 5th ever show and she jumped a nice clear in the first round and finished 2nd after the jump off.

Pics (2 x Novice then Open) (Courtesy of Dave Gaskell)
D7E_6108.jpg

D7E_6109.jpg

D7E_6120.jpg

Bob (Conocimiento) is also back to business having an outing at Beaver hall where silly pilot over collected to first fence in the Katherine James jump off and had it down, next was the Aintree 3 day show, again the Katherine James qualifier where they added our nemesis, the water tray. Oddly, he's jumped these everywhere, including a huge one at Northcote Stud but he hates the one at aintree. I amused everyone with my "now listen, get over that damn jump!" on the way in but here is the proof we did it (Courtesy of Emerald Foto's):

BSA_2833.jpg

BSA_2831.jpg

(not entirely sure why he's twisted his foreleg so much in the last pic :s )

It feels great to have them both back out jumping after time off. Both are a little over opinionated at times but I adore the pair of them. Just happy and proud of them both.

Sara Lee Double Choc gateau is still available, I'm afraid the pink stuff has been pinched by the fairies