Back protector help!

Denbob

Visit site
Beastie is now at a stage where jumping is not a far off possibility (god help us all) and I am desperately on the hunt for a back protector, but there is a small problem... or rather two *ahem* large problems.

I'm a size 16 with 36GG boobs, I haven't worn one in a while so any recommendations for brands to accommodate would be greatly appreciated.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
There is a new standard coming, the old one (2009) will be OK for 5 years or so but then won't be OK for competition, so if it were me I would get a new standard to future proof myself!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I'm a 36F, also 16
burghley 2017 I did a tour of everyone ;) to ponder for the future really, The provent racesafe gave me significant boob shelf issues, which isn't a problem I recall with Mum's original version when I've borrowed that..
No one had a booby dainese version which does exist but in general they do seem very heavy.
I did try a kanteq, it was comfy and has benefits from the foam, my concern with that one for me personally would be that the stiffer the BP the more my neck aches.
I think the airowear one was the airmesh which didn't fit too badly.

Joyous70

Visit site
I have two large issues also, plus im extra short in the body, i have a Racesafe, which you can adjust the laces at the side where you need to, I do feel squashed when i put it on, but once im up and riding i soon forget im wearing it

Shay

Visit site
Kan Teq don't really come up large enough - especially if you have a smaller body and a larger pair of girls. DD is a 28FF - and short to boot. The new Aerowear outlyne worked best for her and the racesafes didn't fit right at the shoulder.

Best thing is to go to a large show and try everything on. Red is right about the new strandard but the current one will be fine for long enough. You should replace a BP every few years anyway.

blitznbobs

Visit site
I have 32 I boobs and I have a racesafe protive ... it copes with the boobs well - makes me look like the size of a small house but it ‘covers the assets’

ETA I bought mine a few weeks ago and it’s the new standard so hunt one out that’s got the 2018 tags

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Beastie is now at a stage where jumping is not a far off possibility (god help us all) and I am desperately on the hunt for a back protector, but there is a small problem... or rather two *ahem* large problems.

I'm a size 16 with 36GG boobs, I haven't worn one in a while so any recommendations for brands to accommodate would be greatly appreciated.
I also have two large G / GG I feel in a straight jacket when mine s on when it squashes me down to a BB size , mind you it beats being given two black eyes or a titillating experience :D

RachaelJC

Visit site
I am a UK 16 with FF boobies. I have an airowear, and whilst it does make me look like the Michelin man, I am comfortable in it.