Backing done

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
So that’s the wee guy backed. Few months ahead of my usual Schedule but hey ho he had mastered lunging, long lining, leaning over, walking out inhand and standing at the mounting block by himself. He’s done obstacles courses inhand, been to shows, stands to be bathed, groomed, feet done, perfect for the farrier, so it was sitting on and walking and being clipped that’s left on the list.

so now it’s just being clipped ? he’s a star

3C6F31BD-8D9C-4EB9-AB5A-8C5711D77B7E.jpeg3F2E02A9-E519-4A23-80DD-6C3859F15CA9.jpegC58CF7BB-4867-4760-9E0F-3709A3C7B7DC.jpeg52587F3D-4C3C-436E-AC8C-1A8659EEA73D.jpeg

So back to being a youngster with some long lining on the road in prep for hacking next year before the winter hits ?

Edited to add please be nice I’ve lost a lot of weight and I’m just started to feel more like myself after covid so hoping to get exercising again soon

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
he looks like such a nice boy and just the right size for you..well done for the weight loss..i know the feeling about lockdown weight, i lost all of the extra i had gained over lockdown plus another half stone so was doing well and then turned to food when i lost my collie in june and put the half stone back on :( back to only eating sensible food and no cake :( although i have just had a piece of cake tonight..oops !!

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Thanks all ❤️ He’s honestly a delight! He’s standing just over 15hh at the bum and 15hh at the withers so I think hes Certainly going to be a good size for me ?

Oh well done! You look smashing on him, he's such a nice pony :). I remember you and Kia from the early days on Trotonline so it's nice to see you've found a worthy successor!

Thank you ? I miss him loads, especially yesterday when the wee guy is wearing all his tack ❤️

PSD

Visit site
Well done! You look fab together. You can really appreciate how much he’s matured with a rider on, he’s lovely I really like him.

can’t wait to see more updates of your adventures together!

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Well done! You look fab together. You can really appreciate how much he’s matured with a rider on, he’s lovely I really like him.

can’t wait to see more updates of your adventures together!

Thank you ? looking forwards to the spring and getting him hacking ?

Oh he's gorgeous on every level lass. Very well done on doing such a grand job with him.

Thank you I pinch myself with him I really do ❤️

Reactions: PSD