Bad as I think?

parsley

Visit site
The pony is in the adtrader this week - when I got the paper to have a look they have missed off the price!!!! the ad ends OIRO and then NOTHING! I can't see that many people will ring up about a pony with no idea of the price (I'm not sure they would ring up at this time of the year anyrate) - someone at work has tried to persuade me that its better not to have a price as people will be interested and ring.

What do you think? So far I have had one person but had to turn them away as they wanted him for a 9 year olds first pony (sounds a bit like me
blush.gif
)

eohippus

equi-librium.mysite.orange.co.uk
I am not sure whether putting the price will affect it to that extent, most are looking for the wording, if this is write they will call. Which brings me to my next point, if you are getting the wrong people already then maybe your wording is not attracting the right people for him.
Ring up adtrader, if you paid for the ad, and complain that they have missed off parts of your ad, they may give you a discount on the next or even give you a free ad, you never know.
regards
Dawn

MagicMelon

Visit site
I think you should put in the price. Ive missed it off once or twice and I always get morons phoning and being shocked that the "horse who's done it all" is NOT under £1000 as that is their limit!

It weeds out some of the timewasting if they know if the pony is within their limits or not. It puts me off calling about a horse if I dont know the price, although if I was really interested Id still call.

Tia

Visit site
It's always better putting the price in...however as the paper has not put it in there isn't a whole lot you can do, except ask them to place the advert again but this time remembering to put in the price.

Personally, I don't call about horses with no price tag. Good luck though.
smile.gif

parsley

Visit site
No I don't either, which is why I'm not expecting a lot of joy with it this week. I always think there will be something unpleasantly different about the price - like its huge!

Tia

Visit site
LMAO!! Same here!!
laugh.gif
But you never know! You could end up selling the pony for a lot more than you were intending...!! So it may work out in the end.

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I don't call about horses with no price tag. Good luck though.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I don't either as it generally means that they are uber expensive
frown.gif

I would complain to the newspaper and ask them to re-run the ad - for free or at least for a huge discount
grin.gif

crazyfrog

www.sullivangatz.com
i don't think that putting the price on the add makes much of a different and that if the people are interested they will ring to find out what you want for him so in a way it probably save you a lot of time waisters.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
personally I would see a horse advertised with no price and think they are asking a huge amount. Ring them up and ask them to put the price on, and make sure that they put in in for an extra week free for their mistake.