Bad,Bad Night.........

_OC_

Visit site
Thought I'd be helpful and get horses in.......My friends daughters no prob.nice and simple,my boy was desperate, but,came in controlled,my others friends horse who is with my boy pushed gate open and appeared next to me once I was on the yard I was amazed to see him my fault as not shut gate securely.....next was the shetland(more trouble than I care to say)went to get him out of his small paddock got to next gate to shut and the b*****d nipped round behind me and bit me on the back of my leg.......and it bl**dy well hurts.....so hobbled round yard,wanting to kill anything that stands 9 HH high........feel really sorry for myself and have tried not to wail as did not want to appear a complete wimp.....just need a BIG HUG!!!!!
shocked.gif

_OC_

Visit site
Going to have a soak.....then considered killing it tomorrow......only a joke(to all you shetland fans)would not mind....but no one wants to bring him in for his owner....thought I'd do a nice deed kinda of person I am......My leg hurts can't cry.......!
frown.gif

_OC_

Visit site
I won't tell you what I did........never ever have I come so close,just threw him in stable....and hobbled away with my teeth gritted......and when I got home downed a few brandy's and cokes......

ginniebee

Visit site
Deffinately would have given him a HUGE kick up the a***e, my daughters shetland tried that one once bit me on the thigh, hasnt tried to do it since, I cant stand bad manners. Arnica a nice hot bath and a hug to you!!!!

Theresa_F

Visit site
Me too, I am the sort that will not tolerate biting or kicking. there used to be a horrible little shetland type on a yard that really did bite. I resorted to a wooden fish slice, and he ended up with sharp smack on the nose whilst his teeth were engaging - he only did it twice and then never bit again.

Most of them understand a prod with the elbow but this one has to have it made very clear what the rules were. He used to kick until he learnt that I would kick him back.

I actually felt rather sorry for him, he had never been taught what is acceptable which is not his fault.

May I suggest taking one - they make a good noise and give a sting but do not do damage and can be tucked inside a boot or sleeve. Hopefully one sting and he will decided to keep his teeth to himself.

Hope you feel better - nothing nastier that a bite on the leg.

Chunky_Monkey

Visit site
Aargh....bloody shitlands! Big cyber hug coming your way!

I know all the horses on my yard were a bit fizzed up last night......maybe it was the Haloween vibes.....
blush.gif

My normally quiet pony bucked and reared all the way from paddock to barn. When a hoof narrowly missed my head, i started to take it seriously!