Bad Blood - I'm miserable!

flyingfeet

Visit site
Okay - so my flat my horse who I've been worrying about and fell over jumping a few weekends ago had a blood test today

Rang the vets expecting to be told I'm a overreacting owner who just wasted money on a blood test... but no holy cr*p his blood work is a total mess and my other horse hasn't got a normal one either.

Waiting to speak to the vet tomorrow, but now totally miserable. Have been pumping them full of oats to 'perk' them up and now feel dreadful that I should have picked up on this earlier (no temp, no snotty nose, coat good)

Judie

Visit site
Hey it happends, don't beat yourself up, at least you had the blood test done and can start to address the problems now. Giving them oats I'm sure won't have made too much difference, there must have been something wrong before then.

Let us know tomorrow what the vet says, but for now you can't do anything about it so good a slug of wine and a goods night sleep...

flyingfeet

Visit site
Jeremy's fantastic - we've had him for years, he even dug a peice of bone out of my youngest when every other vet would have had them in, operated and charged £1,000+

I have a lot of respect for him.

Weezy

Visit site
He is indeed a vet worth respect - certainly doesnt go round seeing pound signs and acting on them - in fact they are a fab practise full stop - am glad to have them around