Bad hair day? By Callum

eahotson

Visit site
Well it seems, we are to go to a show soon. I heard THE BOSS tell my mum that I had to have my mane and tail washed/conditioned and mane plaited over. Ha. Out comes the hosepipe. She nearly fell over that. She starts with my mane (which I didn't mind except that the stuff she used smelled girly) and then tried to include my fringe.Stood on stool to use hosepipe on my fringe and water went down my face! I jumped, knocked her off her stool and broke my new lead rope. My mum used words I am told can't be put on a family forum! I was a GOOD BOY last night on the bosses lesson though. We even got some praise which my mum whispered (she is terrified of the boss) that getting praise was harder than getting money from the old scrooge.

tinker512

Visit site
Glad to see you are "bonding" with your new owner Callum...
grin.gif

rach1984horse

Visit site
Well done on your bath Callum. I hate getting them and try to kick my Mum. She tries to be sneaky and do my tail first but I'm smarter than she is. :p

My Mum keeps talking to me about lessons. Say's we're having one when we're on holiday. I've never had any of these before so don't know much about them. Mum seems all excited though. Sounds like hard work to me.
confused.gif

Hope your not too toasty in this heat. I've spent most of the day hogging my shed and kicking the yearling out.
wink.gif

Rosie.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I have to say Callum I reckon you were actually quite restrained when she attempted to use a hosepipe on your head, I'd have knocked her flying instantly!
Tell her the correct way to wash forelocks is from the back, then you don't get water in your eyes....
I'm glad to hear you're getting the hang of schooling, really all you have to do is show them how you can dance for a while and they are astounded at your cleverness and stand back praising you.. best wishes, (an anonymous Narramore horse, shhhh!)