Badminton, Blenheim, Burghley etc ....

Jiffy

photobucket.com
NO to Badminton!

Have already booked my tickets for Blenheim!
grin.gif

...And went to Burghley last year for the first time in 20yrs, so will probably give it a miss.

I would love to go to Chatsworth again though.
cool.gif

JustKickOn

Visit site
not sure which is the best, i watch most of them on tv or get mum to tape them coz i find it better and easier to watch them tha way as i have bad eyesight

S_N

Visit site
Hmmmmm well I can catagorically say NO to Badminton, as I will be on nights. Will have to see how the others fit in around the sales season.... Would like to go to Blenheim

lizzie_liz

Visit site
def not badminton as am still at uni but will probs be at Blenheim as its down the road to me, will probs also be up at Burgie fence judging and writing!

S_N

Visit site
That would be cool Jiffy!! Just have to see if I can wangle the time off - but I suppose if I book it well enough in advance ............
grin.gif

sunflower

Visit site
Will definitely go to Blenheim - didn't realise you could book already! Not sure about the others - will see how time and money are going

Irishcobs

Visit site
Well I'd like to say yes to Badders, I've been for the last 3 years but as we have 2 mares and a human (not me!) due to foal that week, I may not be able to go, have to see how close they are to foaling at the time.

May do Blenheim as only been once before. Burghleys a bit of a trip for me, 4 hours or something!

Visit site
I'll be going to Bramham, as I do every year (know it's not on your list but it's great!) and Burghley - been for the last 4 years. Been to Blenheim but never Badminton so think I'll give it a go.
Every time I go to Blenheim it's p*ssed it down!
frown.gif

teapot

Visit site
Hopefully Badminton but NOT on the saturday - unless I go on the friday as well and stay overnight as you just can't shop AND watch on the saturday - pointless. Plus I went with a coach group.

Always say hopefully to Blenheim as auntie lives 2mins from it

madgirl

Visit site
yes to badders always go and it is my bday weekend s fab and close!
yes to blenhiem as it isnt too far and probs to burhgly too

RobinHood

Visit site
Definitely Badminton for the weekend and then either Blenheim or Burghley thursday til sunday, probably Blenheim I think.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Absolutely agree dobie, Brmham is good, and near enough for me to go for the day, the others are all so far away when the horses are to be looked after. Chatsworth is good too and again within travelling distance for us.

SSM

Visit site
Badminton, and think we are camping with friends!!

Burghley - 40 mins down the road - can't miss it!!!!!!!

Blenheim, above friends are trying to get us to go!

Chatsworth - should go, it's so close

BBs

Visit site
Always do blenheim as its 15 minutes from home plus we steward the SJing on the sunday
smile.gif

Badminton also, love going to badders as its not far and a great day out
smile.gif

Love Burghley but it is a lot further so we only go every few years.

1928sky

Visit site
WellI think Badminton and burghley is now extorniately expensive but prefer to go to Badminton as its much flatter for walking! Probably give both a miss and go to the smaller cheaper ones. Went to Gatcombe for first time last year and loved it. Will also probs go to chatsworth and was going to try barbary castle. I think you tend to see more action as the fences are closer together

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Always go to Badminton usually on dressage day - but OH would love to see XC but I cannot bare the crowds!

Would like to go to Burghley as OH sister usually jump judges and I have heard the shopping is good! But will see how it fits in as a bit of a trek and would mean staying with said sister.

Blenheim is a possibility but a probably not!

haybales

Visit site
definately blenheim, maybe badminton coz ive never been before, and actually id really love to go to gatcombe again as i really enjoyed it this year!