Badminton camping pass looking for a home...

EventingMad

Visit site
Sorry for putting this in CR just thought it may appeal to someone in here...:)

Sadly my friend who was due to come has pulled out.So now have a spare camping pass and grandstand seat ticket for the SJ.Was just wondering if anyone on here fancied going? Wouldn't be asking anything for it as was birthday present.

EventingMad

Visit site
Do you think?! Wasn't sure if it would sound too cheeky to charge someone for it as it was free to me but now not sure....:S I could do with the pennies as well to be honest...

kick_On

Visit site
Do you think?! Wasn't sure if it would sound too cheeky to charge someone for it as it was free to me but now not sure....:S I could do with the pennies as well to be honest...

if you can't find home on here, phone box office and see if they will buy back, as i know you can do this in person at badminton as sj tickets are like gold dust

EventingMad

Visit site
Ohhh thank you kick_on great help might just be doing that at this rate!
Good job i've already planned to meet up with some friends and fellow HHOers there!
All the best of luck for next week as well,bet your mega excited now! :D Will try and watch you at some point if thats ok? :)

Pebble101

Visit site
if you can't find home on here, phone box office and see if they will buy back, as i know you can do this in person at badminton as sj tickets are like gold dust

Do you know if it is just the SJ as I have 2 tickets for the Friday and a car pass.