Badminton - coronavirus

HorsesRule2009

Visit site
Hello,

With all that is happening atm and the amount of sporting events and large public gatherings( what sort of numbers does this cover) being cancelled or postponed do you think badminton will go ahead, or should it go ahead?

WWhat are peoples thoughts?

Templebar

Visit site
I can't see it going ahead at the moment the FEI have suggested that all international classes are cancelled or postponed. So even if it all passes will people have time to get the runs in for their horses, i would think its unlikely.

WandaMare

Visit site
from what the experts are saying, Badminton dates are going to fall very near the peak of the infection, so I can't see it going ahead. I hope they are all wrong though and its all over and done with, and Badminton does go ahead

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
If it was scheduled for next week it wouldn’t be able to go ahead. We’ll just have to see what the next two months bring.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Sadly I don’t see it going ahead. I would happily go- we take our own food anyway and you don’t actually need to have much contact with others, plus it’s out in the fresh air, although they’d need to have a much better standard of toilets and hand washing facilities (hooray!). There will probably be restricted travel by then, so European riders may not be able to come.