badminton entries

teapot

Visit site
ooo yay, been waiting for those

Looks like a very good field this year. Hmmm now how can I blag the saturday off work?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
There are a lot of triple entries - surprised more are not going to Kentucky. I see a few of the Kentucky horses are listed for Badminton.

Will be exciting to see Winsome Adante and Toytown go round.

sw123

Visit site
friend doing first 4 star didn't get in which is ashame - always burghley though! So pleased other friend got in though after her rubbish time at Burghley...(although she said after she'd completed a 4 star she'd have babies......Fab field , should be fun!!

lorenababbit

Visit site
as discussed on earlier thread there will be lots douuble entries but be lucky if 80 go xc and probably be less than that. the brits generally put theirs in if also going to lexington if a multiple rider so they can leave decidng until last minute which goes where and it will be a good field let us not forget the rest of the world has no major championships this year as no WEG and no Olympics.

MissDeMeena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
surprised more are not going to Kentucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

could the thought of the £20k air fare be putting a few off maybe?? hehe

anyone got a link to the badminton website??

sw123

Visit site
well its around £2k to send horses to america when you've sold them!! At least when we've sold them its been that anyway £2-4k depending on what when and where. Mum used to work at Kentucky i will ask her! Can't see why it would be more expensive....