Badminton entries........

Supertrooper

Visit site
Who do you think is in with a chance this year?

As always I'm looking forward to seeing Pippa Funnell and also Chilli Morning, love the gingers :)

{97702}

Visit site
Chilli Morning ideally for me :) :) Looking at the entry list I am really tempted to go along and spectate, generally I cannot be bothered as it is just down the road from me :)

teapot

Visit site
I bet they are all mightily relieved that Mr Jung is missing.

He's entered Kentucky with two horses instead.

I think it could be an interesting year. Entries are down so only fourteen are on the wait list. Wonder whether that's because of the attrition rate last year?

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
I think this is good, there might be less riders thinking "why not, lets have a crack" and more serious contenders that have had to seriously consider the capabilities.

teapot

Visit site
Teapot I dont think entries were down - but that they closed the waitlist to a more realistic number?
I cannot wait to see the action :)

140 odd were on the combined entry and wait list last year. It's 104 this year and 85 of those will run.

In previous years a horse with only two points on the wait list probably wouldn't get a chance of running, this year they may well.

Last edited:

khalswitz

Visit site
I'm glad that Kings Temptress will have a chance to run thanks to low entries. Hope WFP runs Chilli Morning and Parklane Hawk, and takes Bay My Hero and Cool Mountain to Kentucky instead. Looking forward to seeing the Clifton horses back too. Will be interesting to see Laura Collet jump Badders - I'd heard she'd lost her nerve XC but that may well be rumour mill, will be interesting to see anyway. Should be a good show! Shame some of the young first timers from last year aren't competing though :( obviously well put off.

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
I'm glad that Kings Temptress will have a chance to run thanks to low entries. Hope WFP runs Chilli Morning and Parklane Hawk, and takes Bay My Hero and Cool Mountain to Kentucky instead. Looking forward to seeing the Clifton horses back too. Will be interesting to see Laura Collet jump Badders - I'd heard she'd lost her nerve XC but that may well be rumour mill, will be interesting to see anyway. Should be a good show! Shame some of the young first timers from last year aren't competing though :( obviously well put off.

Ooh...would love to see Chilli!! He and King's Temptress are probbaly my 2 favourites.