Badminton - Friday

speednut

Visit site
I don't often post on here but log-on most days to catch up with what everyones been up to. Hope to be able to write some reports once our eventing season gets going.

Who's off to Badminton next Friday I know its over a week away but am soooo excited and can't wait.
smile.gif

It would be nice to put some faces to names so lets see who is going.

catembi

Visit site
Mr Catembi & I are going & we're doing the Lucinda Green coursewalk at 12.15. The tickets came the other day.

Very excited as we hardly ever go anywhere, & we're staying over til Sat!! Am currently organising a horse sitter.

Weezy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I will be going for the day on Friday. Meeting up with the lovely Catembi and hope to hunt Weezy out at the Pimms tent
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! In fact Friday is shopping day, and I will prob be driving, so therefore I won't be drinking any Pimms
frown.gif

WELLLLLLLL maybe 1
wink.gif
If you want my number please PM me
laugh.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
I'm going up Friday lunchtime and staying till Sunday though I probably wont watch sj as have to be somewhere else. Unless it's a really good tense competition with people I want to win at the top!!

Julieq

Visit site
I am going from thursday through to sunday cant wait its ny first time at badminton theres 9 of us going.
smile.gif

seche

Visit site
Im going!! - Friends dressage on the Friday, hoping to stay there all weekend.. Though will have to fly back to ride my chaps. - Apt the dressage display isnt happening though - was talking to a friend who is at Talland, who appears to think their not going anymore..
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Oooooh Safina, you're going now!!

Come and see us, we are taking the lorry. It would be more helpful if i had a pic wouldn't it...hmm. Will work on that.

We'll have a banner with our HHO names on front of truck
smile.gif

Foxfolly

Visit site
I'm going too..... its my belated hen weekend!!
grin.gif

I never had one last year when I got married
frown.gif
so me and horsey mates are camping there from Thurs to Sunday!!

Mind you if its foul weather we'll be decamping to my Mum's house about 45 mins away... although she doesn't know that yet!!
wink.gif

I'll be the one being dragged round by 1 black and 1 tan patterdale terrorist... I mean terriers!!
tongue.gif

Oh and my friend has a purple and pink lorry which will be parked next to my other firends red lorry.... hmm I think they might clash a bit!!!