Badminton Fun Ride Photos

pitter_patter

Visit site
Hi there, does anyone who did the fun ride yesterday know who did the photography?

They said that the photos would be on a website this afternoon and the numpty I am - I've forgotten the name!
grin.gif

pitter_patter

Visit site
Ha Ha CA I didn't ride - a friend of mine did!! I was just pit crew!!

Ah Neil wish I knew you were going I'd of said Hi!!

What time did you set off? We were there from 11.30 to 3pm.

NeilM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ha Ha CA I didn't ride - a friend of mine did!! I was just pit crew!!

Ah Neil wish I knew you were going I'd of said Hi!!

What time did you set off? We were there from 11.30 to 3pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

We were there at 9.30 and on the course by about 10.00 ish.

I had several friends there, but did not spot any of them as by the time we got back, there were HUNDREDS of trailers and boxes.

We had a great time and I'm not sure what was best, the L O N G uphill gallop towards the gatehouse...or the great big ice cream afterwards.

NeilM

Visit site
I must have walked passed you then. We were on the same side as the farrier about 100 yards up from the secretaries tent. In fact, on our way back from collecting our rosettes (and eating ice cream), we stopped to have a chat with the (bored) farrier. He said he did not mind having no work, as he was nursing a pretty decent hangover
grin.gif

I've never been to Badders before, the last time it ran, I had not started riding and just acted as the driver. The friend I rode with told me we would have a chance early on the give the ponies a good run, she was not kidding.

I did feel a little 'under horsed' as I came off the ride and a couple of guys on hunters rode past in the opposite direction, I don't think my head reached the height of their withers
shocked.gif

pitter_patter

Visit site
Yup I think I saw those guys on the way back!! The horses where more impressive to look at than they were LOL!!

I thought the farrier was lovely as he managed to cut a bit of string off my girls whip and didn't bat an eyelid at some wierd woman brandishing a crop at him!!

WelshMisfit

Visit site
Website addy for the photos is www.xcphotos.co.uk We were there yesterday from 9.30 till about 3pm. Was a lovely day. We were on the course for 11am and back in the car park about 12.30pm, we flew round it! Long gallop up to the lodge was fantastic
grin.gif

pitter_patter

Visit site
Hiya!! We probably saw you then in the collecting ring at the end!!

Still no photees on there yet though!!

The sound of the hooves thundering up the long gallop to the lodge made the hair on my neck stand up on end. It was just as good to spectate in some ways!!

NeilM

Visit site
Pictures are on the site, under Ledbury TC.

Welshmisfit, you must have been on the course at the same time as me, from the photos, it looks like we started about 10.00 ish and finished around 12.15.

Equine03

Visit site
When I try look at my photos it keeps saying that the server is busy/not found. I hope it works later!
I had an awesome time, loved all of it and now I can say I've ridden at Badminton
smile.gif
shame there weren't more jumps with a larger variety though
frown.gif