Badminton - mobility scooters

Supertrooper

Visit site
I've just booked tickets to go on the Friday with my friend who is disabled. She can walk short distances but otherwise needs her mobility scooter.

It says on website you can't take them into grandstand, is there anywhere safe to leave it does anyone know???

Northern Hare

Visit site
I believe the Box Office is open, so I'd recommend you drop them a quick email - they're very helpful from experience. They also have a good website if you google them.

Farmer Chalk

Visit site
They are very geared up for dealing with people with disabilities... they also have a hire facility for mobility scooters which being all terrain type were very good at this show...may be worth getting one of these and it saves getting your friends muddy!
We hired one last year and it was excellent!

Cecile

Visit site
I second Farmer Chalks idea, event mobility are superb and it cuts out all the messing around. Loads of places to park it up and a great shopping carrier too and if you have any issues with the scooter whilst there they come and sort it out for you which leads to an enjoyable and stress free day

Shazzababs

Visit site
There are a couple of places in the grandstand reserved for people to sit in wheelchairs/scooters.

However I have also see people leave them up against the arena fence and then sit in seats in the first couple of rows.

I'm not sure if you need a badge/ticket to use the wheelchair slots in the grandstand, so definitely worth giving the box office a call. As someone else said they are really helpful.