Bahill Trailer spares

maree t

Visit site
Can anybody help please, we bought a Bahill trailer to do up and need to replace part of the brakes. We are having trouble tracking down replacement parts. Does anybody know anywhere , i am trawling the internet but getting nowhere fast .
thanks

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
I' not sure I can help, but I had a Bahill as my first trailer years and years ago. They stopped making them a long time as you know but rumour has it they used Indespension parts. I don't know hoe to give you the link on my phone but Google Indespension trailers and you should be ok.

Follysmum

Visit site
Not sure where you could get parts, perhaps put a wanted advert in tackshops etc. Years ago I had a Bahill trailer and went up to meet Brian Hill in Matlock who made them. Such a shame they are not made anymore as they were lovely trailers.

holeymoley

Visit site
I got my brakes re done on my bahill about3 years ago. We're up in Scotland and I know the service man had difficulty finding the parts but did get them . I have no idea where from though but they are out there! Google a few companies and maybe give them a ring and see if the can put you on to somewhere.

9tails

Visit site
Do you know what you need? I've restored an old Sinclair and needed brake parts, I eventually found mine at Trailertek. Best if you have a part number then you can google.