Baileys competition mix

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
Does anyone feed this, and if so what are your thoughts on it? Daughters new loan pony is THE laziest creature on the planet and needs some more oomph! He is out during the day, in at night on ad lib hay/haylage and currently fed scoop of safe and sound and scoop of fibre nuts plus vit min supplement. I'm wondering if to swap to the comp mix and keep the safe and sound, or if to just add oats to his current diet. He is on a fittening regime but in order to get fit he needs to move! Lol x

crazycoloured

Visit site
I have a3 yr old that has been broken for about 8 weeks now and she is really lazy too. I have to constantly keep my leg on when riding her or she just returns to walk again.I have found the more i ride her the better she is becoming. I too was going to change her feed but didnt want to make her too sharp.Someone suggested to me using spurs on her when she was being lazy to keep her moving. And then once she is moving forwards taking them off.But to be honest the more schooling i do woth mine the less lazy she ahs become..

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
I hear what you're saying
smile.gif
... I think he'll always be a lazy pony, it's in his make up to not put too much effort in if he can at all get away with it lol

Gingerbear

Visit site
Try the Baileys no. 9 but gradually starting with small amounts as it contains oats you could increase the no 9 as required.