balance international saddles/fitting- expierances please

bluewhippet

Visit site
I don't know much about any kind of saddles - this being my first horse. But I tried out a horse whose owner absolutely loved the saddles - just went on about the theory being right - horse's movement unrestricted etc. I am sure there is something in it but don't know more than that, sorry.

0ldmare

Visit site
A friend has one and loves it. She goes on about the way they are fitted and says that they really care about the horse and the service they give.

But having said all that I've no real knowledge as have never had one of their saddles myself

clairefeekerry1

Visit site
My NH instructor and some other women I know (who can afford the best) have the Balance saddle and swear by them. I liked what I have seen, but out of my price range, (my hubby keeps me on a tight allowance).

do you know what kind of price range we are looking at? on their website they have a couple of second hand ones ranging between 750 and 900 so i'm presuming they are very expensive new?

fuggly

Visit site
my friend has one and would never go back to a "regular" saddle the improvement they make to a horses movement and back is really quite amazing . a client of mine has just got one of lavinia mitchells and her wasted wither is already beginning to fill . lavinia mitchell used to fit and sell balance saddles but has now developed her own range great quality and she gives a fantastic service but the saddling system comes out about half the price of balance

http://www.laviniamitchell.com/