Balanced feeds

horsegirl

Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone know how much they charge for the showmix, and how big is the bag? I have checked their website but no prices.

thanks

horsegirl

Visit site
They are just round the corner from where I work in Chessington. I have seen a horse fed on their showmix and she looked great. I have a lot of problems keeping the weight on my boy plus he goes off his food every so often and won't eat anything but he goes NUTS on anything "conditioning".

heidi123

Visit site
hey, yes i use them. It costs me £9 per bag. I can remeber how much is one bag i will have a look tomorrow when i go up to the yard,
i feed 2 scoops the big scoops dayily and it lasts me about 3 weeks. its a fab feed really good.

RobinHood

Visit site
Balanced is 2 mins from my yard. Bailey has show mix, it's £9 a bag and worth every penny. They look fantatsic on it and don't heat up on it at all. If you are worried the peeople there are very friendly and helpful so just go and chat to them.

The best bit is watching the feed being made on the conveyor belts (yes I'm easily amused!) so you can see exactly what goes into it.