Ballincoola dies

sakura

Visit site
it was one of those things that I read, my heart skipped a beat and I had to read it again :( so sad, he really was an amazing horse, I really enjoyed watching him

Jazz1

Visit site
Such sad news, had to look twice to make sure id read it correctly
Thoughts are with all involved, such a shame as he was still in his prime.
RIP Ballincoola

neil40

www.neilfortescue.com
So sad and i don't imagine it was dealt with particularly well either being at a BS event. Such a shame for all involved

Sorry to report that your imagination is wrong on this occasion, and very disappointing that yet again people who had no experience an event are happy to cast unfounded innuendo. Why not simply put condolences rather than try to stir up unnecessary and ill-founded accusations.

I was there when it happened and was amazed to see how professional the staff (and competitors) were, not only looking after the horse but attending to the family as events transpired.

The owners of the venue are horse lovers too (one of their own treasured horses died recently) and so they know some of what pain and distress this can bring.

RIP Max :')

sassybebe

Visit site
Sorry to report that your imagination is wrong on this occasion, and very disappointing that yet again people who had no experience an event are happy to cast unfounded innuendo. Why not simply put condolences rather than try to stir up unnecessary and ill-founded accusations.

I was there when it happened and was amazed to see how professional the staff (and competitors) were, not only looking after the horse but attending to the family as events transpired.

The owners of the venue are horse lovers too (one of their own treasured horses died recently) and so they know some of what pain and distress this can bring.

RIP Max :')
Sorry didn't mean to cause offence i meant dealt with as in shock etc being more unexpected not as in the practicalities. I realised how it might appear but hho broke before i could reword it. Very sorry everyone. My sympathies to all involved with such a lovely horse

silu

Visit site
What a very sad end for a wonderful horse.Judging by his recent results maybe he deserved an honorable retirement a bit sooner having had heart problems before. RIP.