Bandit's back!!!!

bandit

Visit site
morning all....

thank you so much for all your get well wishes... they seem to be working...

had been at a jumping lesson early on thursday morning, and the freshness of the day and the horse got to her. she was so excited and every time she started off again to jump she bucked, i'd sat to most of htem, and then finally approach she put in one hell of a buck and flew me about 10 feet in the air before i crash landed on my back and head.

agony is not a word for it. the lovely green giants came and strapped me to a back board which meant the bruising and swelling had no where to go making it even more painful!!!

thank goodness my pelvis wasn't fractured which was what everyone thought....

so resting myself and changing madam's diet, evidently she's been on a build up cube with barley in it, i didn't realise, so although she is looking amazing now, she's far too energetic...

anyway - thanks guys for all your kind words and well wishes - appreciate them..

Bx

Tempi

Visit site
morning hun - so glad you are ok and back with us
smile.gif

xx

bandit

Visit site
yeah - i'm ok, although yesterday was a bad day - have app this afternoon with my back man so hope he'll give me a guidance to getting fit fast!

walking and stairs hurt the most. sitting not so great either!

once i get through my emails and work back log - i'll email you.

x

S_N

Visit site
OOoooo you are brave!! It's so good to hear that you are on the mend! A change of diet sounds like a good plan
laugh.gif